Our experienced supportive care team provides support and information to people in their own home or community.
• The service is available for anyone with cancer, their family/whanau, friends & carers at anytime during their cancer experience.
• You can access these services by calling the Information Helpline: 0800 226 237 or calling into the Cancer Society Centres
• Our service offers care and support that complements your health care services.
• Groups , programmes and seminars
• Local Support Networks
• Volunteer Driving Service
The supportive care team will support you and offer:
• emotional support
• practical assistance
• wigs/turban assistance
• prosthesis fittings
Trained volunteers work alongside us providing practical help such as:
• home visiting
For more information contact your local centre by clicking on the link below.